Ourtime.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do u do..................

2 posters

Go down

what do u do.................. Empty what do u do..................

Post  mummy1987 3/11/2008, 15:01

being a SAHM what do u do in your days? do u get bored and wanna do more?

i am on my computer whenever i am at home and im only out when i have to be! i if this is bad but i dont have many friends so my comp is my chance to talk to friends and stuff so i cant get off it. i do get bored alot which is why i cant wait to start studyin so i have somethin else to occupy me.
mummy1987
mummy1987

Back to top Go down

what do u do.................. Empty Re: what do u do..................

Post  vic&nick 3/17/2008, 10:42

i have been home since august due to a few pregnancy complications, and now ive been home with ds for 4months and i honestly dont think im cut out to b a SAHM. i love being home with him but at the same time i get really bored and crave adult conversation. we have joined a few groups and am tring to get out of the house more oftern but it does get hard. im looking at going back to work part time soon, as i really love my job and miss what i was doing. im also very lucky that DH knows and supports this. he realises that i didnt put myself through uni and work my butt off to get where i am to give it all up.
i know that im going to desperatly miss nick but ill also be a better mummy for it as i will cherish the time i have with him even more than i do now. and besides we could never live on just one wage for ever.
but for now, we spend our days going to swimming aroebics, meeting friends and other mummys for coffee, spending way way to much time on the net. ect ect..i find that i do get very bored and if i dont get out of the house regularly i find myself climbing the walls
vicky

vic&nick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum