Ourtime.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craigs Birth Story!

2 posters

Go down

Craigs Birth Story! Empty Craigs Birth Story!

Post  mummy1987 3/11/2008, 15:28

On the Tuesday i had my app at the hospital where the midwife pushed so hard on my stomach where the babys head was so thats what i think made him wanna come out. I was due on Saturday the 14th of Jan.
On Tuesday 10th of Jan night/Wednesday 11th of Jan morning it was boiling hot and we had hardly got any sleep when at 2am something trickled out of me. I told my partner at the time (Craigs dad) and he thought i had just wet myself or something . So i rang the hospital and they told me to have a shower and if i was still leaking it was my waters. So i had a shower and was still leaking so then i rang my partner at the times aunty and she came and picked us up wit my partners mum. At 3am i also started getting contractions and i got to the hospital at 4am. I then basically had my partner and his mum in a private room with me in the birth ward and was havin a few painkillers which did nothing so by 3pm i was ready to go to labour ward as was in pain. We went to the labour ward and my partners mum went home so it was just us 2 so i ended up havin a tiny bit of gas which made me sick so i decided to get the epidural. By 6pm i had only dilated 1cm so they put the stuff in my drip to bring the labour on. I then had a 2nd dose of the epidural but i was laying on my side when they did it so i still had contractions on one side. My partners dad then got to hospital at around 10pm as he lived in newcastle and we were in sydney so he drove down that nite and he brought chinese which they said was best i didnt eat any til after birth. so here i was starving as hadnt eaten since the tuesday nights dinner so was starving but anyway. By 10.30 i was fully dilated and ready to push so my partners dad left the room and then i was on my back but he kept sliding bak in so i had to turn on my side and push, coz of the epidural only on one side i had contractions on one side and felt him actually coming out. So then at 12.01am on Thursday the 12th of Jan he finally popped out. I only had to have a couple of stitches and funny thing was with the epidural i felt the hole birth but didnt feel them stitch me up . Anyway then i had a shower and got to eat my chinese before getting moved to my room which was good so yeah thats my 22hour labour story.
mummy1987
mummy1987

Back to top Go down

Craigs Birth Story! Empty Re: Craigs Birth Story!

Post  kahlea (Admin) 3/11/2008, 15:30

Thanks for Sharing Tiff
BTW he is a adorable boy
kahlea (Admin)
kahlea (Admin)
Admin

https://pregnancy2mother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy1987 3/11/2008, 16:45

no worries and thanks hun Smile
mummy1987
mummy1987

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down