Ourtime.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Mummies???

2 posters

Go down

Single Mummies??? Empty Single Mummies???

Post  mummy1987 3/11/2008, 15:37

hey all. just wondering who our single mummies r. im a 20yo single mum to craig whos 2 so hope to chat to some more single mummies on here!i get real lonely sometimes but now i have moved down the south coast which was in april i dont get depressed anymore like i did nearly everyday in sydney so its much better down here. the main time i got upset down here was my 20th bday in july coz i was at markets all day with mum then went to dinner with my parents and got home about 9 but then was by myself so went to bed at like 10 well craig was asleep so wasnt literally by myself but u know what i mean. then the other time was xmas day coz was home with craig all day then went to my parents in the arvo but was home at 7 to put craig to bed so then drank by myself xmas nite. so i think its more special occasions i get lonelier. i left home at 15 see but i have always lived with other people until i left craigs dad in july 2006 then i lived by myself in sydney but after a few months had another couple move in with me so down here is the 1st time im actually properly livin by ourselves so it gets lonely but ey like i said im much better then how i was in sydney coz now i dont mind bein alone most of the time its just those certain days like bdays and xmas u wish u had that right special someone to spend it with but i know my son is my special little man but i mean adult wise . my only prob now is i got anxiety but thats another story!
mummy1987
mummy1987

Back to top Go down

Single Mummies??? Empty Re: Single Mummies???

Post  Breena 3/14/2008, 05:12

Hun I know what you mean, I am a single mum to 3 children and it is really hard at times.

I separated, for the second time, from their father a couple of weeks before christmas. We were separated when I gave birth to Cam in Jan 06, then fell pregnant with Lee, then we decided to give it another try, but unfortunalty it wasn't meant to be.

I am currently looking for another house so I can be closer to my mum, and it is hard as the house are just a little too expensive for me.

Anyway must go, Ana and Cam are killing each other, again Rolling Eyes
Breena
Breena

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy1987 3/14/2008, 18:07

thanks. hope u find a house near your mum hun!
mummy1987
mummy1987

Back to top Go down

Post  Breena 3/16/2008, 03:19

I hope so too.

Its just really hard, I did apply for two house but the owner apparently said no.

I really hope I get something soon.
Breena
Breena

Back to top Go down

Post  Breena 3/17/2008, 16:36

Hello.

My Easter weekend will be very quite. The kids are spending the weekend with their dad, all three of them cheers but I will be sad that Lee is going Sad

It will be her first weekend without me Sad Sad
Breena
Breena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum