Ourtime.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what age???

2 posters

Go down

what age??? Empty what age???

Post  mummy1987 3/11/2008, 16:11

did your children start any type of daycare and how did they handle it?

craig started when he was 16 months. 1st day went great! 2nd day he cried the hole time then after that he used to cry whenever i took him but once i left he was fine. he started at 11-1 mondays, after a month went to half a day on monday, after another month went to a full day, few months later started 2 full days and now startin this year he goes 3 full days. about 6 months ago he stopped crying altogether. now when we get in there i say "give me your dummy" which he does then "give me a cuddle" which he does then "go on and play" so he runs in and off he goes. so cute!!!
mummy1987
mummy1987

Back to top Go down

what age??? Empty Re: what age???

Post  kahlea (Admin) 3/12/2008, 03:30

zakiya started about 3 weeks ago!. at first she cried a little bit when i was leaving but then she was fine apparently and ever since then she is great. she goes 2 days a week wednesday and thursday wednesday whatever time i drop her off till Dp picks her up and thursdays 9-5... She absolutely adores it and it gives me a break as well.!
kahlea (Admin)
kahlea (Admin)
Admin

https://pregnancy2mother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy1987 3/14/2008, 18:15

im glad shes enjoying it Smile
mummy1987
mummy1987

Back to top Go down